Visit Worldwide Topsites

Friday 26 April 2013

Partial Lunar eclipse April 25, 2013. Images with Nikon D80 DSLR and the telescope

On the evening of April 25, 2013, I prepared my 8 " telescope, and installed on the balcony at 21:00.

It was a very beautiful and serene night, so I think I was very lucky as the weather was favorable for observations with, or without a telescope.

I've photographed the event before, during and after till 11:29 p.m..

I've replaced a few moments the Nikon camera, with the video camera Sony CX130 and I've filmed the Moon with zoom to see the shaded area and how craters looks in these conditions.

By 00:30 I was able to put the first DSLR photos of the event. In this article, I've posted the same photos with Nikon D80,  Exposure 1/500, but with a lower ISO of only 200, compared to the previous article photos, made ​​with ISO 500.

It was my choice to photograph all the event by these two ISO settings: 200 and 500.

The images are in chronological order from 10:35 p.m. to 11:29 p.m..










An UFO next to the Moon appeared in my video. I hope I will make an article with this light this evening.
Telescope: 8 inch Celestron Newtonian
Mount C5/EQ5
Camera: Nikon D80 DSLR and T Ring
Eyepiece: no
Filter: no
Date: April 25, 2013
Time: 10:35 p.m. to 11:29 p.m.
Location: Baia Mare, Romania





Above is a video with the timelapse lunar eclipse, in which I have used these images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images are © Copyright 2010-2015 Lupu Victor. All rights reserved.Images may not be reproduced, published, or copied in any form without written permission of the author. Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights. ASTROFOTOGRAFIA | Lupu Victor Astronomy - Contact - About
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management