Visit Worldwide Topsites

Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year 2011 - BUMP MAP MOON - AN ARTISTIC LOOK



I returned after the holidays this year with the first post. I wanted to have an artistic photo.The year that was just passed was the beginning.of astrophotography for me. My passion for astronomy is since I was little whwn I had the "Astronomy Laboratory" improvised in my garden and I was bringing children from the streets to learn what that a comet,a meteorite,the planets, etc..

This year I will make the observation more intense and I will do experiments with astrophotography.
Starting this month I will have an 10mm Hyperion eyepiece from Baader.In this year I will have several accessories including adapters for Nikon D80 DSLR and Sony video camera CX 105 for Hyperion eyepiece mount, fine-tuning rings of 14 and 28mm. which can adjust the focal length.Happy New Year !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images are © Copyright 2010-2015 Lupu Victor. All rights reserved.Images may not be reproduced, published, or copied in any form without written permission of the author. Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights. ASTROFOTOGRAFIA | Lupu Victor Astronomy - Contact - About
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management