Visit Worldwide Topsites

Monday 4 June 2012

3 amazing Venus videos by telescope The second planet from the Sun.

      Venus continues to amaze me. At first time I noticed this planet through a telescope, I saw it small and difficult to distinguish, because of the atmosphere and distance from the Earth. I believed then that my telescope will never see it well, but apparently I was wrong. Now I see it clear as a crescent, big and beautiful.
      Venus has a diameter of 12,100 km, with about 1040 km in smaller than the diameter of Earth (95%). If it would be someone on Venus with a telescope, would see the Earth at about the same size as we see Venus from here.

     Average surface temperature of Venus is 462 ° C, about 9 times higher than on Earth. The surface pressure is 92 times higher than here, and the atmosphere contains 96% carbon dioxide.

     The clips below are organized in chronological order. On April 27th I had the sharpest images with Venus, in my opinion. I hope to have luck on June 6 transition to film the planet across the Sun, because clouds in this area are announced.







Video: Victor Lupu
Optics: CelestronC8 "-Newtonian telescope, plossl 20mm, 2x Barlow
Mount: CG5 (EQ5)
Device: SonyCX130
Full HD 1080p (1920x1080)
Filter: no
Date: 27./04/2012, 07/04/2012, 24/03/2012

Location: Baia Mare, Romania
Processing and editing: stabilized in Sony Vegas 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images are © Copyright 2010-2015 Lupu Victor. All rights reserved.Images may not be reproduced, published, or copied in any form without written permission of the author. Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights. ASTROFOTOGRAFIA | Lupu Victor Astronomy - Contact - About
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management