Visit Worldwide Topsites

Monday 31 December 2012

Jupiter's satellites position quick captures 30 December 2012


These are some quick video captures from last night, when the temperature was -7 degrees. I don't have time for processing the videos. New Year is approaching. Last night I stayed up to 2:30 close to the telescope and a hot tea thermos.
I made a mistake which I regret, because I made good photos with Nikon D80 through the 8" telescope at 30 seconds exposure with Jupiter and stars around, but then I realized that the memory card was not inserted in the camera, (it was on the video camera), which actually showed me pictures in preview, but not stored them anywhere.

Optics: Celestron C8-Newtonian telescope, 20mm Plössl, 2x barlow
Mount: CG5 (EQ5)
Camera: Sony CX130
Filter: no
Date: 30/12/2012
Location: Baia Mare, Romania
Processing: video capture, FastStone Image Viewer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
All images are © Copyright 2010-2015 Lupu Victor. All rights reserved.Images may not be reproduced, published, or copied in any form without written permission of the author. Thank you for respecting the intellectual property rights. ASTROFOTOGRAFIA | Lupu Victor Astronomy - Contact - About
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management